Shia LaBeouf often starts fights in bars. He gets arrested on a regular basis. However, it is nothing compared to other sins of this provocative actor.
- In 2007, the actor started a fight in a drug store. The security guard had to call the police.
- In 2008, Shia LaBeouf was fined $500 for illegal smoking. He missed a court appearance and was wanted by the police.
- In 2008, Shia LaBeouf got into a car crash while drunk driving. He was not the one responsible for the accident. However, he refused to take a drug test and was arrested.
- LaBeouf played the leading role in the 2012 crime drama film Lawless. He drank moonshine to get into character. The actor came late for shootings, quarreled with the crew members, and even got into a drunk fight with Tom Hardy.
- In 2013, the actor was beaten up by a passer when laughing at a drunken woman being sick and filming her on his smartphone.
- The 2014 was especially crazy. In this year, Shia caught nearby a London bar.
- The same year. The actor urinated was caught urinating against a wall in a restaurant’s parking lot.
- The same year. Shia was chasing a homeless guy demanding he hand over a fast food bag.
- The same year. Drunk LaBeouf was removed from Broadway theater and arrested. He was smoking cigarettes, harassing actresses, and spitting on audience members during the play.
- The same year. Shia got into a fight in a strip club.
- The same year. Shia LaBeouf attended the premier of Nymphomaniac at Berlin Film Festival wearing a paper bag on his head.
The actor claims that he was dealing with personal crisis when making all these wrongdoing. This is also the reason why he developed bad habits.
Björk was born in 1964 in Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland. When she was only 5 years old, the girl already played the piano, flute, and harp. During the school years, she also learned to sing. When the girl was 11 years old, she released her first album, which received platinum status in Iceland.
At the age of 14, Björk dropped out of school, dyed her hair orange, and started an alt-rock band. Her band Exodus was provocative but extremely popular.
In 1986, Björk and her future husband Thor Eldon started a new group named The Sugarcubes. This project was very popular not only in her homeland but also in the USA and UK. In 1992, the singer decided to leave the band.
She moved to London and started a solo career. Björk recorded the song Human Behavior, which made her worldwide famous. Her first album, Debut, sold over 4.5 million copies. Her other works were as successful.
Björk is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the performer who received three British Awards. Along with a musical career, she starred in films. Her most famous cinema work is the main role in the film Dancer in the Dark.
In 2020, Björk turns 55. She got older, but she aged well. The artist is still full of strength and creative ideas. Tickets for the upcoming Björk Orchestral world tour were sold out almost immediately.
Mark Ruffalo claims that he had a dream back in 2001 in which he had a brain tumor. The actor was about to star in the 2002 movie Signs, but he had a very bad feeling about that dream. Therefore, he visited a doctor. It turned out that Mark indeed had a benign acoustic neuroma.
Doctors discovered a large tumor behind his left ear and shared bad predictions. The tumor had to be removed but the surgery was very dangerous. Doctors have told him he had an 80% chance of losing his hearing and a 20% chance of losing his facial nerve.
Unfortunately, both of these predictions came true. The actor became deaf in one ear, and his left eye was wide open all the time.
According to Mark, he thought that his life was over at that point. His condition has not been improving for ten months straight. In one of his interviews, the Hollywood star claimed that he was overcome by despair and practically lost any hope.
It took a whole year for Mark Ruffalo to rehabilitate after the surgery. He did not have any problems with his eye anymore, but one of his ears remained deaf.
At first, Ruffalo thought that his forced career break has put an end to his acting career. Fortunately, his life started to get better soon enough. The actor continued to star in movies and his hard work paid off. In 2011, he was nominated for Oscar as the Best Supporting Actor for his role in the comedy-drama film The Kids Are All Right. Moreover, Mark Ruffalo joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe and played Hulk in superhero movies, which made him even more famous and wealthy.
‘Smallville’ is the 2001 fantasy TV-series based on the DC Comics characters. It featured actress Allison Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan, one of the best friends of the protagonist. Her character was created for the series but most DC Comics fans liked Alison.
After the series ended its tenth and final season, the actress did not get any good roles. In 2017, she met a psychologist Keith Raniere and fell under his influence.
He founded NXIVM, a multi-level marketing organization, which was involved in sex trafficking, racketeering, and conspiracy to commit forced labor. It turned out that Alison Mack played an important part in the NXIVM organization. She pleaded guilty in 2019.
Allison Mack faces 15 years to life in prison if she is convicted for conspiracy to commit forced labor and sex trafficking. The last and most important court case was supposed to take place in September 2019, but the judge postponed the hearing. Nowadays, the actress is under house arrest and is awaiting sentencing.
By the way, Allison has not posted anything on her Instagram and Facebook for over two years. It seems that she is forbidden to use the internet and social networks.
One of the founders of the legendary Rolling Stones still plays the guitar. It is truly a miracle that he still goes on stage, given how many years he abused alcohol and drugs. However, this seriously affected his looks. Most of the people of his age look much better.
Kate in February 2017, February 2011 and August 2014. It seems that the Duchess of Cambridge really likes her red Luisa Spagnoli suit. It is great to know that even the royal people can be emotionally attached to certain clothes.
“Game of Thrones” – Emilia Clarke.
You must have seen the famous Emilia Clark’s sex scene from “Game of Thrones” even if you did not watch the full show. In one of her interviews, the actress has spoken about the way it was filmed.
According to Emilia, her partner Jason Momoa wore a fluffy modesty sock during sex scenes to cover his penis. It made her laugh out loud so the scene had to be reshoot.
Natalie Alyn Lind
Natalie Alyn Lind started her career at an early age. She debuted on the TV series “One Tree Hill” (2003-2012). The actress also had guest roles in such TV shows as “The Goldbergs”, “Gotham”, and “iZombie”. Natalie was cast in a starring role in the series “The Gifted”, based on the X-Men universe.
“Star Wars” with a sign “New Hope” started its triumph on the screens of cinemas all over the world in 1977. And in 1999 the series was back with “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace”. Though Jar Jar Binks was a bit annoying, in comparison with the new trilogy the previous one looks not so bad. Continue reading