Shia LaBeouf often starts fights in bars. He gets arrested on a regular basis. However, it is nothing compared to other sins of this provocative actor.
- In 2007, the actor started a fight in a drug store. The security guard had to call the police.
- In 2008, Shia LaBeouf was fined $500 for illegal smoking. He missed a court appearance and was wanted by the police.
- In 2008, Shia LaBeouf got into a car crash while drunk driving. He was not the one responsible for the accident. However, he refused to take a drug test and was arrested.
- LaBeouf played the leading role in the 2012 crime drama film Lawless. He drank moonshine to get into character. The actor came late for shootings, quarreled with the crew members, and even got into a drunk fight with Tom Hardy.
- In 2013, the actor was beaten up by a passer when laughing at a drunken woman being sick and filming her on his smartphone.
- The 2014 was especially crazy. In this year, Shia caught nearby a London bar.
- The same year. The actor urinated was caught urinating against a wall in a restaurant’s parking lot.
- The same year. Shia was chasing a homeless guy demanding he hand over a fast food bag.
- The same year. Drunk LaBeouf was removed from Broadway theater and arrested. He was smoking cigarettes, harassing actresses, and spitting on audience members during the play.
- The same year. Shia got into a fight in a strip club.
- The same year. Shia LaBeouf attended the premier of Nymphomaniac at Berlin Film Festival wearing a paper bag on his head.
The actor claims that he was dealing with personal crisis when making all these wrongdoing. This is also the reason why he developed bad habits.